miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

A TV Show You Watched When You Were Young

Hi bloggers!

Today I will talk about a tv show called Supernatural . I started to watching it when I was twelve years old. It is about two brothers, called Sam and Dean Winchester, with a especial job, they defeat the world from demons, ghosts, werewolf and all mythology monster that we can know. In the beginning they only fight with demons or ghost but in the next seasons we can see how two brothers stopped the apocalypses risking their lives to save the world and their old life. Later their old friends becomes in their worst enemies and they must to with falling angels that only want erase humanity from the earth. Actually Supernatural has eight seasons finished and the ninth still on air.

I enjoy this series because it was suspense, drama, love and action besides It is unpredictable and so funny; and has beautiful actors!

Two months ago I watched Supernatural with mi middle sister like a marathon, It was funny but I prefer see at my rhythm.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario