miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

A song

Hi bloggers!

Today I will talk about my prefer song :)! It's from my prefer band called Rata Blanca and my prefer song is Mujer Amante. My prefers songs tend to be rock and folk genre, but I enjoy different types of music too. Mujer Amante belong to Power ballad Genre. This song is about a men talking about a mysterious woman with certain magic to he. I really love this song because it have beautiful lyrics and a amazing instrumental accompaniment that immerse myself.

 I listen it first in 2007 when I know my boyfriend, this song means much for me because this year and this song marked my life. This year I started to heard many types of genre like various types of metal, rock, jazz, folk and some classics songs. Two or three years later grow inside me interest for symphony and similar music.

I let you a video from youtube with my song. Enjoy it! <3!


 

2 comentarios:

  1. woww!!! I liked Mago de Oz more that Rata blanca, but this song is magnificent!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know Rata Blanca but I doubt that power ballards are my thing:)

    ResponderEliminar