miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

A holiday

When I have to talk about a special holiday I instantly remember my last vacation with my university friends.

We went to a house of one of them, Cristóbal. He live in Puerto Varas with his family.
When I told my sister about my plan she gift me a ticket plane to travel comfortably from Santiago to Puerto Montt where Father of Cristóbal came to pick up me.

I arrived first than my friends and I Sleep just with a beautiful cat *-*!!. When the others arrived I had to share my room with other 2 girls :c! I felt so sad! But the enjoyment was to started!

The first day We went to know the city, coffee shops and traditional stuffs. We ate an amazing hot chocolate and French fries with them. I don't remember the order but We went to the lake Llanquihue to swim but water was so cold!, after that We did a travel in car with my friend parents to know The Osorno Volcano, on the road we knew Todos Los Santos Lake and Petrohué Waterfalls. In the last place that I mention I found a rare bug for me called Tábano and I discovered that I have phobia, a real phobia, but when we arrived to Volcano everything was right and We did a bit of trekking.

My story finish here because I don't remember more details about this holiday, but It was a beautiful two weeks with my friends.

This is a picture on Petrohué Waterfalls with The Volcano behind us.






3 comentarios: