jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

A Special Place in Santiago

Hi bloggers

Good morning everyone :3!!

Talking about a especial place in Santiago is so difficult because I prefer nature before city. If I tried to remember about some a nice place I will say that "Cerro San Cristóbal"is the best. It was located between Providencia and Recoleta and is a mountain with enough vegetation to look pretty.

I went there first time with my father but I can't remember that. I visited this place many times with my boyfriend because there are many Downhill tracks and sometimes I go with friends to walking between threes and making trekking, but that I really love is go to see cyclist doing his big jumps and riding between threes and rocks It's so amazing!! I love see ducks too, there is a pond with many ducks and goose.

I think that "Cerro San Cristóbal" is a beautiful place to visit with friends and family besides we can go to make exercises and enjoy nature. Additional have two pools and one zoo, but I dislike see animals in cage and I can't understand why people enjoy that.

Leave a comment ;) <3



3 comentarios:

  1. So much love 1313. I haven't been there for like ten years, I'd like to go one of these days.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. San cristobal is a lung of Santiago :D

    ResponderEliminar