jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

A family meal :3

Hi bloggers.

Today I have to talk about a family meal. I chosen the first "Day of the child" before my parents broken. It was in August 10 of the last year. I went to snow with my dad, my older sister, Marcia and my couple, Ian.

I loved this day because I felt peaceful and I spend the best day with my dad of my life <3. On the road We stopped to walk on the snow and Marcia started to play Snow War shooting snow balls to everyone... It was so funny we looked like children, and finally my sister tried to make an angel snow. Marcia took many beautiful pictures to remember this day

We carried on the road... When We arrived to a higher place my dad invited us a hot chocolate in a nice restaurant It was amazing but I wanted an hamburgers whit soda :c


There is a picture of me trying to catch my boyfriend... and my sister trying to make an angel snow



 
 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario