jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A Movie I'd Like to Watch Again

Hi :3!

Today I have to talk about film that I'd like to watch again. I use to watch horror movies because I love all that I can feel watching this films and my prefer is The Conjuring. I don't remember when I saw it first time but it was amazing and I watched with my two sisters and my boyfriend. We use to see films eating some snack and drinking beer at home, always is a good time to see movies with nice people.

It's about a family with an enchanted new house, some strange thins are happened and the family mother think that is paranormal, She go to see a couple of experts in this things and they will help. After of research the experts conclude that in this house died an evil witch that want to kill all family members and they will need an exorcist to chase out this witch. Horrible things take place in this house but finally the expert can release of the evil, but at finally It see an scene that look like if the witch follow the exorcists at their house with their child

I want to see Annabelle because have a good trailer and It's from the same directors I hope good things about this film.

What's your prefer film? Leave a comment ;)

1 comentario: